The GTD® Workflow Map is a stunning visual learning tool for understanding how David Allen's models for control & perspective come together. Great for posting in your office or keeping close at hand for reference when you're getting your inbox to zero.
The Map gives wonderful, illustrated detail on how the phases of your workflow tie together:
Criteria for Choosing
Horizons of Focus
Three-fold Nature of Work
Included with your purchase:
A link with password to an online video of David Allen walking you through the key GTD models illustrated on the Map. A great way to understand the essentials. 32 minutes long.
- A full-color GTD Workflow Map, size 11.7" x 16.5" (29.7 cm x 42 cm).
- ZIP download, which expands into 2 PDFs - the Workflow Map and information about the video.
- If printing is desired, we recommend printing at full size or close to it. Shrinking to fit on the standard letter or A4 size paper is acceptable, but keep in mind much of the content will be quite small.
PLEASE NOTE — accessing your download:
- To purchase a download you must create a store account with password at or before checkout, to be able to access the download link available on our site at your Order Details page.
- After purchasing, you can get your file immediately by going to your Order Details page at My Account/Orders found at the bottom of our site, or wait for your order confirmation email that will have a link taking you to your Order Details page. From there you can download the PDF file, saving and/or printing for your personal use.